Top Gifts for New Home Owners
Getting on the property ladder is a big deal and deserves a little celebration. To help you welcome your loved ones into their new home, we’ve put together a list of the best house warming presents to suit every budget, and which are guaranteed to instantly turn a house into a home.
Our top five housewarming presents
- A personalised mug: Nothing spreads a delicious aroma through a new home quicker than a batch of freshly brewed coffee, especially when it’s served in your very own, individual mug. Treat them to a decorative mug personalised with their name, and maybe even add a bag of freshly roasted coffee for a gift that will make them smile every morning.
- Plants: Plants are not only positive for our physical health, but they also have a very positive impact on our mental health. If they’re no garden expert, go for a decorative cactus or fern that will require minimum upkeep but still look great. A bunch of dried flowers is also a brilliant option. They look as delightful as fresh flowers and have a lovely, subtle floral aroma, and will last for ages if kept in a cool, dry place.
- Wild flower seeds: Perfect for those looking for an easy way to add a touch of the wild to their garden, wild flower seeds can be put into nearly any outdoors space to create a colourful border that will also help to attract bees and wildlife.
- Blankets: Blankets are a great way for homeowners to quickly add their individual stamp to a room, especially if they haven’t had a chance to decorate yet. They’re also very cosy on cold nights in!
- Photo frames: Let your loved one add their special memories into their space with a stunning photo frame.
So, whether this is their first property, or a step up the ladder, these gifts are sure to make your friends and family feel right at home in no time.